Pages

Monday, March 12, 2018

Fedora and childish ideas .

The marketing, design and promotion of any product is a key element of success.
I have to admit that although I am not an active member of Fedora distribution teams and I am glad to be able to help where it is needed.
Over the last time, I spend my online time with my son playing Roblox ( because he is away from me) and trying to show him what the computer can do for people.
This game allows development with the LUA programming language and object creation for users.
The idea that programs and games are essential factors in our lives.
Also the fact that I have been using Fedora for a long time, I have allowed myself to implement an intention to promote the Fedora distribution.
This is a shirt created with the Fedora logo and can be worn in the Roblox game. He found it here.